Beautifully designed and intelligent automated lighting control systems are an essential part of what we do.
Lighting control systems offer extra convenience, comfort, energy saving and an added security element to your home. Automated and controlled lighting makes it easy to turn off lights that are not needed and can ensure that all lights are off when you leave your home each day.
The layout of lights, designation of individual circuits and selection of fittings are equally as important as the ability to quickly and easily select lighting scenes and moods to reflect how you are using your home or garden.
Complementing your lighting design with an intelligent lighting control system such as Lutron will ensure that you can create the perfect mood throughout the house at the push of a button.
The system can be operated from easy-to-use wall switches but also from your remote control, in-wall home automation control panel or your iPod and iPad. With our intelligent design approach, we can give you as much flexibility as you require.
Benefits of Automated Lighting Control Systems:
- Lighting design and control transforms a well designed home into a truly inspiring home.
- The layout of lights, designation of individual circuits and selection of fittings are equally as important as the ability to quickly and easily select lighting scenes and moods to reflect how you are using your home or garden.
- Complementing your lighting design with an intelligent lighting control system will ensure that you can create the perfect mood throughout the house at the push of a button.
- Easy to use, backlit, engraved switches mean you know exactly what each switch does without fumbling in the dark.
- Ability to turn off all the lights in the house with a single switch.
- Set holiday and security modes, resulting in considerable energy savings, which makes intelligent lighting a truly valuable addition to any home.
- It can be retro fitted in any home or office.
- It is reliable, with its dimmers and switches giving your new kitchen or cinema the benefits of mood lighting and scene setting.
Whole house lighting
Taking the concept of individual room lighting control further, we can design and install a lighting system that controls every lighting circuit in your home and gardens. By incorporating lighting control throughout the whole home, you reap the benefits of what the systems are really capable of.
- Engraved switches make controlling the lights in large open areas of the property, or the gardens (for example), a lot easier to use than the rows of unmarked rotary dimmers that you have to experiment with every time you want to set up the lights.
- Set lighting scenes throughout the entire house via the touch of a single button to prepare your home for a party.
- Whether relaxing with the family or illuminating brightly throughout a whole house system for the cleaners will make operating all your lights much quicker and easier.
Functions such as all off buttons next to the main entrance ensure lights are not left on when you leave home. Automated time settings, such as turning on the garden and entrance lights after dark every day or programmed holiday modes to give the impression you are at home, all add to the inherent value of full house lighting systems. We also provide security lighting solutions in conjunction with perimeter security system, meaning in the event of an intruder entering the grounds at night, not only will external security lights activate, but timed internal lights will activate shortly thereafter in the master bedroom and landing areas to give the impression that someone is at home and reacting to the outdoor lights turning on.
There are a lot of lighting control systems to choose from; get the best for your residential or commercial space.